The MedBag Travel Medical Bag Large is a light, portable bag designed specifically to hold medication. Its bright ergonomic design makes it highly visible and easy to use. The bags cushioned handle and adjustable shoulder strap make it easy to store medicine on the go.
This bag is child friendly and has a plastic front so you can see the bag’s content, the child’s name is clearly shown on the front with space for a photo, there is a carry handle and shoulder strap as well as a designed pocket on the back that clearly shows different medical management plans. With this bag there can be no confusion.
The designers at MegBag believe management of medical conditions from life threatening conditions to everyday pharmaceuticals should be simple. Children are individuals, as are their needs therefore the bag has been designed to hold a variety of medications – the EpiPen® for anaphylaxis, Asthma Ventolin and spacer, Clarentine, Panadol and/or antibiotics.
MedBag has also been designed with the carer in mind, whether it is a Grandparent, a childcare worker, Kindergarten teacher, School or a sleepover at a friend’s, MedBag’s clarity gives caregivers peace of mind. MedBag easily identifies the child who owns it with a clear plastic pocket that displays their photograph and name. Medical details such as an Anaphylaxis/Asthma action plan or details of medicines to be administered are clearly visible through the clear pocket on the reverse of the bag.
- Clear PVC front
- Identification tag with photo
- 3 x internal elastic holders to keep bottles upright
- Clear pocket to store medical action plans
- Secure velcro closer for easy access
- Cushioned handle with adjustable shoulder strap
- Medbag’s external dimensions are approximately 18cm wide and approximately 21cm high x 7cm deep
- Note the bag does not include the epipen pouch and the other items pictured – these items are to give you an idea of what will fit inside the large bag