Aquaheat On-The-Go Food Warmer Kit, 470mL
or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.50 with More info
Aquaheat™ is a portable, lightweight on-the-go food warming solution that requires no electricity to create heat. Simply add water to the heat packs to activate heat anytime, anywhere.
* How does it work? The heat pack reacts with a small amount of water to create heat in seconds. No need to search for a microwave in your office, dorm or on the go. No need to create an open fire or carry bulky camping stoves for your outdoor adventures. Experiencing a power outage? No problem! Simply place an Aquaheat™ heat pack in the warming pod, add water to activate, and fill the stainless container with food. Enjoy warm meals in as little as 3 minutes anytime, anywhere!
* Our eco-friendly, non-toxic & biodegradable heat packets are available in both WARM and HOT options. The WARM heat pack can create temperatures up to 185ºF/85ºC, which is perfect for beverages, oatmeal and baby food. The HOT heat pack can create temperatures up to 212ºF/100ºC, which is perfect for warming full servings of soup, pasta and more. (Actual temperature may vary based on content, usage and operating environment.)
* Each heat pack can last up to an hour, so you can continue to warm additional servings of beverages or food with the same heat pack. Just keep in mind your second serving may take longer to reach optimal temperature.
* Our Aquaheat™ packets are one-time use. Simply dispose the heat pack after each use. Our heat packs are biodegradable, so no worries about harming our environment. Just use caution in handling the heat packs as they may become extremely hot once activated. Refill Packs (sold separately) are available in bundles.
*What is included in the set? The On-the-Go Food Warmer SOLO set comes with one (1) 16 ounce high-quality rust-resistant type 304 stainless steel container, one (1) warming pod, one (1) airtight lid with removable silicone, one (1) neoprene sleeve, one (1) Aquaheat™ WARM heat pack, and one (1) Aquaheat™ HOT heat pack.
* bpa, phthalate, & pvc free
* Made in South Korea
*** Helpful hints:
When you are out of heat packs, simply use hot water to reheat. It may take longer but it would still work. Stainless container is also great for storing & traveling with food with its airtight/leakproof lid. If you want to use the food warmer as a double boiler, add adequate amount of water into the stainless container to heat up the water – submerge baby bottles, baby foods and pouches to warm up and enjoy!
Out of stock